Production: Editing Process Has Begun

 Instead of being lazy, I went ahead and put the video clips together in iMovie. It looks kind of plain right now. My favorite part of editing is cleaning things up. I love trimming out the random bits of film that weren't supposed to be there. Personally, I find it really satisfying. Having a clean base to work with is one of the greatest things ever, and I can do whatever I want with the video. I actually ended up just not bothering to pay for any fancy apps. This is because I remembered that I'm broke and just spent my money on clothes. Unless I get a job, I don't think I'm going to buy any editing softwares. I tried to get a job but nobody wants to hire a 15 year old for some reason. So far, I just have clips that are put together without any effects added. I made sure to trim off any excess film that got in there from me starting the recording too early. I also began the search for something super important, music. I know I need to have music that's copyright free, so I went on YouTube. This lead to me rediscovering an old channel that everyone would use as kids for their channels. If you've ever heard of NCS- No Copyright Sounds, you'd know exactly what I mean. They have a lot of songs from different genres, and I actually used to have a playlist of music. I might just look for music on their channel, or I can look at more music that aren't copyrighted. I know I'm going to be looking for suspenseful music. Hopefully, this search won't be too hard. 

NCS - 10 Billion Views MIX | NCS - Copyright Free Music - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- The Beginning

CCR

Movie- Other Info