Production: Props and stuff

Today I'm going to talk about the most random things ever, because I've officially run out of stuff to talk about. I'm holding off on finishing editing for blogs due in March. Right now, I can probably talk about costumes and if they were involved. They were not. The closest thing to a costume was just having one of my friends put on a hood to conceal their identity. It hadn't crossed my mind to use any costumes or props. I most likely thought this because I figured that they weren't necessary. Turns out, I was actually right. I don't really see any place for props in my movie, or costumes. I think things worked out pretty fine without props. Well, now that I think about it, would butter count as a prop? A stick of butter was used in the movie, and now I don't know if it counts. I mean, it was real butter, so why would it count? Aren't props supposed to be fake? Oh well, that should just be up for debate. I want to talk about something personal, if that's okay. I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday, and I'm sad and mad. Yet at the same time I'm okay with it. It just wasn't meant to be I guess, I'll be fine eventually. My apologies for getting off track, thanks for reading today's ramble! 


Amazon.com: Warning I Have No Idea What I Am Doing Embroidered Hook and  Loop Patch for Tactical Backpack : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- The Beginning

CCR

Movie- Other Info