Production: More Film Stuff...

So I'm running out of things to talk about. I don't even know what to type here. To make matters even worse, I have more blogs to do in March. I'm tired of typing 20 sentences like nearly every day, so let's get this over with. I'm just gonna talk about techniques I used to film. In the filming process, I made sure to use multiple angles. For example, I did a high angle and a low angle. I believe that angles in film are super important, as they help to create meaning. They can also tell more of a story than the plot itself can. A low angle on a character can show they are powerful or intimidating. This is because the camera would mimic a person looking up at them, with the character looking down. It establishes a type of power dynamic between two characters. I also made sure to pan the camera to show the scenery. Another thing I included was a type of shot where you can only see the upper half of the character. I forgot what this shot was called, though. Over the shoulder shot? I don't know, I need to find the vocabulary powerpoint again. Anyway, that's about it for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more ideas for what to write. What a wonderful time! 


15 Essential Camera Shots, Angles and Movements - Photography Blog Tips -  ISO 1200 Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- The Beginning

CCR

Movie- Other Info