Production: It's March and I Need Music

 New month, and we're already nearly halfway through it. My movie hasn't changed much because I've been so busy with my other classes. I also feel a bit depressed from my breakup, so I've just been putting things off for last minute. I really don't have any motivation to do anything. I also ruined my posture and I'm desperately trying to fix it. Sadly, I'm gonna have to do a lot of work today anyway. I remembered I have to look for non copyright music for my movie intro. YouTube has a lot, so I've been browsing around and I found a song from this channel called Power Music Factory. It perfectly captures the mysterious feel I want to create. If my movie isn't mysterious enough by itself, then music and filters will help it. I want to see if I can find a filter that makes the lighting and corners a little darker. Hopefully, this will be achievable. I'm pretty sure that Videoshop has a filter like that, which would be great if it actually does. Since the chosen time for filming was around sunset, the lighting is already somewhat low. Another thing I may need is sound effects. There's this one sound effect that I don't know the name of, but it's used in like scary stuff. The only way I can describe it is that it's a violin sounding thing. It's supposed to be eerie, and I want to use it to create suspense. I'll look for sound effects that are similar to that, then I'll update in my next blog. Can't wait to get this over with, I'm tired of blogs. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog- The Beginning

CCR

Movie- Other Info